Friday 5 October 2012

KRRISH 3 - STILLS

With the rippling muscles and the heavy-duty action in Karan Malhotra’s Agneepath, it’s a little tough to believe actor Hrithik Roshan when he says he was in his “worst shape” by the end of the film’s shooting schedule.

ZOOM        ZOOM

He also says that Krrish 3 was on the verge of “being shelved”: “I suffered a double slipped disc. Dad said, ‘Let’s not make it (the film).’ The doctors advised me against doing such a (physically demanding) film, because it would further hurt my back and knees.”

WATCH HRITHIK ROSHAN BODY LOOK ON SET OF KRRISH 3.
ZOOM           ZOOM       

Yet, sounding a little like Bruce Wayne from the latest Batman film, he says, “I took a close look at my life and wanted to get back into shape… So I took the doctor’s diktat as a challenge. I decided to go the distance and do something that sounded impossible.”Hrithik flew in trainers from Wales to help him with his workout. He says he is now back to his best physical form, having shed 10 kg since Agneepath. 
ZOOM        ZOOM
“I am back to my best health and, more importantly, I am feeling good. I have just completed 85 days of hardcore action for Krrish 3. I have sailed through all of it, which proves that the effort has been worthwhile.”
However, Hrithik clarifies that his workout regimen and his new look aren’t for any particular film. “Of course, it becomes part of any new project I do at this point of time. Plus, I knew that I had to be in my best shape for Krrish 3.”The idea is to keep your metabolism high. That happens only if you keep eating every three hours. Otherwise, it slows down. With an increased metabolism, you can achieve your goals (of losing or gaining weight).”
ZOOM    ZOOM 
All my meals consist of foods high in protein. To gain some weight, I add some carbohydrates in the form of rice and pasta to my meal. To lose weight, I stick to only proteins and veggies, which come in various forms and cuisines. I don’t sacrifice taste. I eat full meals, six to seven times a day. But I work out equally hard,” says Hrithik.
WATCH KANGANA RANAUT LOOK ON SET OF KRRISH 3.
ZOOM     ZOOM

“Fitness is a way of life. The specific exercise doesn’t really matter. You don’t even need gyms or weights. All you need is a floor. If you have a floor, you can do all the workouts on it. You don’t need anything else.” 
WATCH VIVEK OBEROI LOOK ON SET OF KRRISH 3.
ZOOM            ZOOM
I love villain characters...they are so exciting to play. They are so different and challenging. I have played roles with grey shades, but this character in `Krrish 3' is completely black, I am a villain and I am loving it," said Vivek.

ZOOM      ZOOM

Vivek plays the main villain in 'Krrish 3', against Hrithik. "My role in the film is something that I have never done earlier. Audience will get to see a different side of me in the film. I must say that 'Krrish 3 is a role of a lifetime...of a twisted villain. I had fun doing the film."

View Its:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment